Thursday, May 8, 2008

my poor baby's NAPPY inflicted rash

Last saturday we had run out of huggies nappys, thankfully my mother was in town but saddly we didnt have exactly enough money to buy the normal brand and instead thought it would be better to just grab a cheaper 36 nappy pack.. BIG MISTAKE

'Select namless brand' better known as the cheaper ones you get at Woolsworth turned out to suck big time, she only wore the nappy once and i went back to use the emergancy stash that was hidden in her diaperbag of the dearer bag seeing as the cheap ones gave jaidee a nasty rash

im debating wether or not to ring them again and complain seeing as my daughters down stairs place has looked like this since Sunday


I dont normally post pictures of jaidees below parts but to share my point i will show as this is what it looks like almost 6 days after i used the nappy.. ive been rubbing (more like smothering it on her.. adricks actually told me to chill because ive been using so much) bepanthen on it after every nappy change and yet its only just starting to get better, its all rough and dry

fuck me.. these nappies are dermatologically tested my ass and poor jaidee is probably suffering

I had rang them once on Tuesday after a talk with reya BUT they werent there and they told me they would get back to me? pssh sure, thought they have rang the last two days at 9am!! like im going to be awake to take their calls then *eye roll* so anyway.. im slightly just pissed off, as i said before it has gotten better slighty as it isnt as bad as before (it was very read and more over on the top and in other places but its still an eye sore and to me a nappy shouldnt do this

oh and my mum mentioned to be last night on the phone that i was also allergic to blue lined nappys when i was a baby.. well guess what? they were blue lined.. wtf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two words for you hun: go cloth! I'm dead serious, it can get a little $$ to start out with, but it's really worth it in the long run, and much, much, much better for baby bums!